This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Blue Bookings

Post Thanks / Like

Jet Blue Bookings

You can now book flights up to 9/7/2021 on Jet Blue...

Here is to 2021!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    and their prices are obscenely high.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    You can now book flights up to 9/7/2021 on Jet Blue...

Here is to 2021!
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Delta's not much better. I've been trying out different 2021 dates and the prices are all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked JB’s fares for May and yes they are higher. JB now let’s you use a combination of points and cash though so that can take the sting out. I have so many points built up from not being able to travel that’s probably what I would do.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I just checked JB’s fares for May and yes they are higher. JB now let’s you use a combination of points and cash though so that can take the sting out. I have so many points built up from not being able to travel that’s probably what I would do.
    Thanks for mentioning you can combine points and cash. I have enough points for a flight but if I go in December, I really wanted to fly MINT during this COVID period to be safe and I can have a single seat. However, it's very expensive for December like $1500 round trip. I saw the maximize points button for points and cash click it so it comes out to under 1000 around $990. I may go that option or fly regular one way and mint returning. Except even with regular seats you have to pay for luggage fees $30, I get the extra leg room another $72, Insurance. It all adds up! We shall see...
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for mentioning you can combine points and cash. I have enough points for a flight but if I go in December, I really wanted to fly MINT during this COVID period to be safe and I can have a single seat. However, it's very expensive for December like $1500 round trip. I saw the maximize points button for points and cash click it so it comes out to under 1000 around $990. I may go that option or fly regular one way and mint returning. Except even with regular seats you have to pay for luggage fees $30, I get the extra leg room another $72, Insurance. It all adds up! We shall see...
    I book with my JetBlue card so there is no charge for luggage. I do understand wanting to book Mint! It’s so nice to have the space. We have decided no travel for us until there is a vaccine. However, I am really itching to go and missing our November trip is hard!!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I book with my JetBlue card so there is no charge for luggage. I do understand wanting to book Mint! It’s so nice to have the space. We have decided no travel for us until there is a vaccine. However, I am really itching to go and missing our November trip is hard!!!
    Oh that is a nice incentive no luggage fee which is $30 each way. Do you pay an annual fee for the Jet Blue Card?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is a nice incentive no luggage fee which is $30 each way. Do you pay an annual fee for the Jet Blue Card?
    I do pay a $100 annual fee. It seemed worth it for no luggage fees since in a normal year we would probably take 3 or 4 trips a year. They also give 5000 bonus points annually.

Also flights booked on the card earn 6 times the points.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 10-25-2020 at 09:13 PM.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    way too high!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just priced flights in Jan ,friday to friday from JFK and the pricing was low. Jan 8 -15th $310 roundtrip Blue... I have a jetblue creditcard so I dont need to pay baggage. Also for those of you that are veterans or veterans children you can get a Veterans Advantage card that gets you discounts from many merchants .Jetblue gives 5% off ticket price and 1 check bag free for each traveler in your party. I'v used both and they work great.
    0 1