This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Blue Bookings

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The high prices you’re Seeing for 2021 will most likely come down. I currently have a hotel booked over Christmas and right now the JetBlue prices are really low. The only thing making me hesitant is that this recently added nonstop out of my home airport only has one flight per day, so if they decide to cancel last minute, I’m SOL.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like prices are coming down. I just saw May 2021 May 15 thru May 21 for $349.55 round trip from NY to Aruba. Even for my tentative December trip round trip is $289.55 with one way $121. Never seen it this cheap! Too bad Mint isn't budging but only a few seats left so the price is high,
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I book with my JetBlue card so there is no charge for luggage. I do understand wanting to book Mint! It’s so nice to have the space. We have decided no travel for us until there is a vaccine. However, I am really itching to go and missing our November trip is hard!!!
    How do you get the free luggage with the Jet Blue card? When you book the flight do you add luggage and it comes off or you just don't include it in your booking and check in for free at the airport? What is the process? I just applied for the card as it sounds like a good deal. My other credit cards earns me miles for American Airlines which I have not flown in over a decade.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    How do you get the free luggage with the Jet Blue card? When you book the flight do you add luggage and it comes off or you just don't include it in your booking and check in for free at the airport? What is the process? I just applied for the card as it sounds like a good deal. My other credit cards earns me miles for American Airlines which I have not flown in over a decade.
    Just book direct with JetBlue using your JB card and select the Blue fare. It includes free luggage for a passenger traveling with you. No need to add it when booking. Any onboard purchases made with the card are 50% off. I hope you applied with a bonus offer. I’m pretty sure the most recent offer was 100,000 points after purchasing a certain amount in 90 days.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok. They were only offering 50K points after 90 days but also $250 credit to the card.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Oh ok. They were only offering 50K points after 90 days but also $250 credit to the card.
    That’s a decent offer. I’ve been happy with my card. I did have one time where my card was compromised but they called me right away, cancelled the card and I received my new card the very next day.

0 0