This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jet blue just opened

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    Post Thanks / Like

jet blue just opened

thru jan 3

0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, and just booked a great price getaway package for December! Thanks Jet Blue!
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting this! I just booked my air for our Xmas trip. The prices while high are not quite as bad as I feared they could have been for direct flights over Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    Yes, and just booked a great price getaway package for December! Thanks Jet Blue!

0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! We were prepared and started trying to get on-line right at noon. It took a little patience but after about 15 minutes of tech problems, we were able to get through and booked seats 1A and 1B November 4~18th for a total of 88,800 JB points. This includes one checked bag each, non-stop R/T with extra room seating and early boarding passes. Right now, the same itinerary is 10,800 points more "costly."
    0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Mark View Post
    Yes! We were prepared and started trying to get on-line right at noon. It took a little patience but after about 15 minutes of tech problems, we were able to get through and booked seats 1A and 1B November 4~18th for a total of 88,800 JB points. This includes one checked bag each, non-stop R/T with extra room seating and early boarding passes. Right now, the same itinerary is 10,800 points more "costly."
    Today, same flights for two: 148,000 points
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile tickets JetBlue

Hi ! I am going to wait till September, ...last year I was able to get MINT tickets on JetBlue, for $935 R/T, last 2 weeks of December....Sometimes it pays to wait....regular seats were $650-725 for R/T...
    0 2 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck. Last year I paid what I thought was a crazy price for our Feb trip but I am glad I booked when I did because if I had waited it would have been an extra 400+. I booked the day Paul posted and I am glad I did because when I looked yesterday the same flights would have cost my family of 3 more than 500 extra... I book when I can live with the price and I try not to look back unless I can get a credit for the difference. One trip it did drop substantially and even after paying to change our tickets we still saved cash.

Quote Originally Posted by worldtraveler1976 View Post

Hi ! I am going to wait till September, ...last year I was able to get MINT tickets on JetBlue, for $935 R/T, last 2 weeks of December....Sometimes it pays to wait....regular seats were $650-725 for R/T...

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Today: 170, 800 points. Or, $2,200 and change for two.
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Today: 170, 800 points. Or, $2,200 and change for two.
    Today: 246,200 points.
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes - $2200 for two - from Boston?? I'm still watching our dates. The prices are crazy. We are going October 10th and that day is $250 more than the day before and the day after. We booked the Divi on Cyber Monday so our dates are set. I emailed JB and asked why and they gave me the story of how they have so many seats at a certain low rate and then once that's gone blah blah. The plan is a 3/4 full plane already - supposedly - are they playing another game. The day before and after are wide open??

I purposely did the day after Columbus Day as I figured flying on the holiday would be more - nope! I even checked the Aruba events calendar to see if something was going on that day - nope. So now I'm doing the wait and see. JB comes out with the extended schedule on 6/4 so I'm waiting until that date to see if my date goes down. If not, I'm thinking of changing my dates....ugggg - hate this game we have to play in Boston to get a direct flight - but do love JB otherwise.

0 0 0