This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jet Blue Safety Measures

Post Thanks / Like
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel pretty comfortable about flying and the great job the airlines are doing during covid. What concerns me is what the airlines don't control like the security check in lines where there are usually a large number of people which makes it difficult to social distant. Same thing going thru customs. I hope to have my global travel ID soon as I have the interview tomorrow afternoon at JFK airport.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    so........are you going to AUA in DEC?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I feel pretty comfortable about flying and the great job the airlines are doing during covid. What concerns me is what the airlines don't control like the security check in lines where there are usually a large number of people which makes it difficult to social distant. Same thing going thru customs. I hope to have my global travel ID soon as I have the interview tomorrow afternoon at JFK airport.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure. I keep going back and forth. Numbers improved in Aruba but today's report for Thursday 7 non resident positive and 14% positivity rate. I hope tomorrow's numbers are better so that I can decide.
    0 0