This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JetBlue Changes Departure Time

Post Thanks / Like

JetBlue Changes Departure Time

Had a great priced one way from BDL to Fll and then on to Aruba. Recently received email from them indicating that time change on the first leg would not get me into Fll to catch the Aruba connection. Best option was to rent a one way vehicle to Jfk and fly nonstop to Aruba. They really didn’t care about our inconvenience asked for upgrade to Even More seats denied, no splitting rental charge, though luck, but only way to get there for June 3rd.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear this, never fun when airlines change your flight times especially when it affects your connections. good luck.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrossman158 View Post
    Had a great priced one way from BDL to Fll and then on to Aruba. Recently received email from them indicating that time change on the first leg would not get me into Fll to catch the Aruba connection. Best option was to rent a one way vehicle to Jfk and fly nonstop to Aruba. They really didn’t care about our inconvenience asked for upgrade to Even More seats denied, no splitting rental charge, though luck, but only way to get there for June 3rd.
    Try tweeting them. You may get the attention of someone in authority who can do something for you.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about getting on the nonstop from Boston and will they honor your original the price with nonstop Boston to aruba?

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree on tweeting them. I find this method effective, just be concise. Sometimes you have to try more than once to get an agent willing to help. If that doesn't work. Try sending a concise email. Maybe they'll give you an airline credit.

0 0