This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King's Ransom Airfare for June.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    You should check with the airlines about your credit. Is it possible that you need to book something by the date rather than travel by the date? We use JetBlue and while their policy says credit is good for so many months, it just requires you to book something by that date for future travel.
    I was under the impression that I had to book by the date --- but was told both verbally on the phone and in a written cancellation confirmation that I have to travel by the date I first purchased the ticket.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol386 View Post
    I was under the impression that I had to book by the date --- but was told both verbally on the phone and in a written cancellation confirmation that I have to travel by the date I first purchased the ticket.

Wow, that is difficult during these times. Guess the only thing you can do is watch and see if they extend it.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Delta extends e-credits

My friend who was going to Aruba same time as I had booked his flight on Delta. He just got a notice from Delta that his credit voucher has been extended to December 2023! I am hoping American Airlines follows suit and extends my credit.
    0 2