This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Minneapolis to Aruba Delta

Minneapolis to Aruba Delta

Hi Amy, I read in one of your previous reports that Delta was starting direct flights from MSP. I have a friend from Minnesota interested in joining me 09/22 (sat) to 09/29. When I check on the Delta site, there are no direct flights. Info please. Thank you

You may want to private message forum member ~Amy~ to make sure she sees your question
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi there! The direct flights on Delta from MSP are only on Saturdays and only during high season (around mid December to Easter.) I wish they would do them all year round. I hate flying on Saturdays to Aruba but I would make an exception if it was a direct flight. We are looking at trying it over New Years Eve this year - departing MSP on a Saturday 12/29 on a direct but flying home on a Wednesday 1/9 and doing the usual connection through Atlanta.
    ~Amy~® - Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept./Oct. 2018 --
    Italy: Nov./Dec. 2018 -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019

Thank you

Thanks, she replied