This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: News for those fully Vaccinated

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

News for those fully Vaccinated

https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-he...avel#providers

The Aruban government introduces a new program that will accept the SMART Health Card standard to verify COVID-19 vaccination status for entry.

Last Updated: July 12th, 2021history
    Valid Through: Today
    In its ongoing efforts to make travel to One happy island as convenient and safe as possible, and as part of the Traveler Health Requirements, the Aruban government is happy to announce that, beginning July 14th, 2021, some U.S. residents who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may be exempt from the COVID-19 testing requirement for entry to Aruba. Continue reading to learn who is eligible.
    The Aruban government will still require that the proof of vaccination meet the requirements as part of the Aruba online Embarkation/Disembarkation (ED Card) process. While the program is being introduced for eligible travelers, other travelers who may not be eligible will still need to provide a negative COVID-19 test prior to entry to Aruba.
    To determine if you may be eligible, please read the information provided in detail and review the steps required. Note: all protocols are subject to change at the discretion of the Aruban government, so please check back frequently for updates.
    Continue reading to find out:
    · Who is eligible?
    · What is a SMART Health Card?
    · Where do I get my SMART Health Card?
    · How do I present my proof of vaccination?
    · Frequently Asked Questions
    WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
    At this time, U.S. residents are able to travel to Aruba without providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test if they meet all of the following requirements:
    · Have been vaccinated with an FDA or EMA authorized COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S. See the list in the FAQ.
    · And are fully vaccinated for COVID-19: Either receiving both doses for 2-dose vaccines (a single dose for 1-dose vaccines).

· And 14 days must have passed since they received their last COVID-19 vaccine before traveling.

· And have a SMART® Health Card vaccine record.

· And use the CommonPass digital health app as part of Aruba’s 
ED Card online travel qualification process before their flight.

WHAT IS A SMART HEALTH CARD?
    A SMART Health Card is a paper or digital version of your clinical information, such as vaccination history or test results. They allow you to keep a copy of your records on hand and easily share this information with others if you choose. SMART Health Cards contain this information in a format that is secure, portable, and easy for entities like airlines, governments, and venues to verify. When scanned, a verifier can easily see that the information on the card has not been tampered with, making SMART Health Cards a safe and reliable way to demonstrate health status.
    Learn more on the SMART Health Card website.

WHERE DO I GET MY SMART HEALTH CARD?
    SMART Health Cards are digitally verifiable vaccination records that are provided by pharmacies, doctor’s offices, or state registries.
    At this time, the following vaccination providers provide SMART Health Cards:
    · For those vaccinated at any U.S. Walmart pharmacy.

· For those vaccinated at any U.S. Sam’s Club pharmacy.

· For those vaccinated at any healthcare provider in California.
    · For those vaccinated at any healthcare provider in Louisiana.

HOW DO I SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION?
    The SMART Health Card proof of vaccination needs to be presented before your flight to Aruba as part of Aruba’s online ED Card travel qualification process.
    For this, you will need to use the CommonPass digital health app to store your SMART Health Card.
    · If the CommonPass app asks, use the invitation code 2ARUBA (starting July 14th)
    · Create a “Travel to Aruba” pass in CommonPass by scanning or uploading your SMART Health Card.
    · Your minted pass will show a CommonPass ID under the QR code, use this when completing your Aruba online ED Card process for instant vaccine verification.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the post in regards to. Sadly, while I am vaccinated, and have proof, it is not in the form of the required SMART health card and will have to continue to test prior to travel to Aruba. Oh well.... At least I will be assured of a negative test when travelling to and less worry of being stuck when I am returning. Until the return test is lifted also, there is always that slight chance. So I guess in some ways, it is less worry, depending on how you look at it.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, they will accept other smart type cards in the future. NJ has Docket. I downloaded it yesterday, it tells me they found a record, but does not display it. I've been in contact with them.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin - I also downloaded Docket but did not get that far! It’s telling me - review and try again. I also emailed them. Don’t think the app is perfected yet. The Governor announced Docket this week but also said he didn’t want it to be a vaccine passport. All states should come up with comparable digital version with QR code’s. And Aruba should eventually accept all digital versions not just Walmart and Sams.
    0 0

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Hopefully, they will accept other smart type cards in the future. NJ has Docket. I downloaded it yesterday, it tells me they found a record, but does not display it. I've been in contact with them.
    I was vaccinated at a super site administered by Atlantic Health Care. Just filled out the info and have it digitally from them and it put me into a "CLEAR" site and did it all over again, it's on my phone as a scan code and typed chart. I'll do what I have to do for our September trip.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    I was vaccinated at a super site administered by Atlantic Health Care. Just filled out the info and have it digitally from them and it put me into a "CLEAR" site and did it all over again, it's on my phone as a scan code and typed chart. I'll do what I have to do for our September trip.
    We were vaccinated at the Gloucester County Health Mega Site which was not Atlantic Health-I think it was Cooper.

0 0