This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your aruba trip cancelled? on hold? still on schedule?

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    She appeared drunk.
    I laughed so hard, I almost wet my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Has anyone heard the interview with the idiot mayor of las vegas that was conducted by Anderson Cooper. I swear, God must really love idiots because he sure made alot of them.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Has anyone heard the interview with the idiot mayor of las vegas that was conducted by Anderson Cooper. I swear, God must really love idiots because he sure made alot of them.
    She’s an absolute crazy! Thankfully the Las Vegas strip is not a part of the City of Las Vegas.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That was wild and yes, she was either drunk or is just completely delusional (or both!). I seldom see Anderson speechless, but you could tell he just didn't know where to go with it. I loved it when he took off his glasses and just wiped his eyes in disbelief. And that he called her out on it all! I liked that he followed up with an interview with the Nevada Governor who basically agreed with our interpretation!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    This article was in our local paper, but it is from USA Today since our paper is owned by them. It discusses how people are having issues with rebooking of their timeshare using points, especially Marriott.

https://vinelanddailyjournal-nj.news...id_subscriber&
    Last edited by robin; 04-27-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday would have been our first day in Aruba. Last night I pulled up the Webcam at the Butuci and Tara and watched the sunset. Not the same as being there but it helped! Lots of people on the Divi facebook page saying they should have been there now and lots have rescheduled for Fall. Let's hope we all get to go.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched it...wow! She was certainly half in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    She appeared drunk.
    I laughed so hard, I almost wet my pants.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just logged onto my jetblue account and was pleased to find out they extended my credit for 2 full years. As much as I have been hating on them...I certainly do appreciate not having to use my credit by March as that did not leave me many options.

Post Thanks / Like
    I held off and waited for JetBlue to cancel. They quickly refunded the taxes and extra room fees but I’m waiting on them to give back my points. If I don’t have them back by next week I’ll contact them. JetBlue has been pretty good about extending the of how long the vouchers are good for.

0 0