This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gold Coast Townhome

Post Thanks / Like

Gold Coast Townhome

Just moved in my new home at Gold Coast. What a wonderful network of people they have working for them. I never have felt so respected and taken care of after the closing of my Townhome. I also want to thank Safecomaruba for their fast and reasonable system they installed on my home. Wow I can see it from my house in the U.S. Malmok property development has really brought Aruba to the front line in quality construction.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry,

Glad to hear things are going your way. Where exactly, as in what neighborhood are these townhomes?

Thanks,

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Gold Coast Villas is in Malmok across the street from Tierra del sol. It is a very beautiful gated community check them out at www.goldcoastaruba.com . I have one of the smaller townhomes but was extremely surprised that I had a much larger yard then most. room for a nice hot tub and a BBQ. Many upgrades were included with my home. Will spend november through the end of March in Aruba I am so excited.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry,

OKay, I've been by there a bunch of times but not into the community itself. Will be checking it out soon. Enjoy your place and if you have extra booze, give us a call.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/
    0 0