This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbour House

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be on the island in a few weeks and although we don’t go downtown that often, I’m sure we will at some point, so I’ll take some pictures for you. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbracco View Post
    We purchased in Harbor House, a 2BR on the 5th floor. Next time we are in Aruba it would be nice to see progress. I wish they would post some photos showing progress being made on construction.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! We love that condo! In fact we almost bought a studio but when we were ready to close the deal there were not studios to sell. Hope to get a resale o something similar that to fit our budget.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    from forum member HATTERAS

(she and her husband are there now and took these photos for you)

they saw 4 people working yesterday and 3 people working today
    (thank you Hatteras)

Harbour House-thumbnail_20190211_112806-jpgHarbour House-thumbnail_20190211_133050-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbracco View Post
    We purchased in Harbor House, a 2BR on the 5th floor. Next time we are in Aruba it would be nice to see progress. I wish they would post some photos showing progress being made on construction.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuillermoCh View Post
    Congratulations! We love that condo! In fact we almost bought a studio but when we were ready to close the deal there were not studios to sell. Hope to get a resale o something similar that to fit our budget.
    How much were the studios going for if you don't mind sharing?
    Pierre

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    How much were the studios going for if you don't mind sharing?
    Early 2018 studios were around from 120K and up, such a great chance we missed. Hope to get a resale soon!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, I see why they are sold out, it was a great opportunity to set foot on the island for cheap.
    Thanks.
    Pierre

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    from forum member HATTERAS

(she and her husband are there now and took these photos for you)

they saw 4 people working yesterday and 3 people working today
    (thank you Hatteras)

Harbour House-thumbnail_20190211_112806-jpgHarbour House-thumbnail_20190211_133050-jpg
    Only 3 or 4 people working on such a huge project? Well, it looks they're not so hurry to finish it. I love that condo and hope to get a studio resale there soon, but I'll keep and eye on the way they progress.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    forum member Hatteras took the photos and she saw 3 or 4 people working.
    maybe there were others inside or on a side that was not visible to Hatteras.

all she told me was that she saw 3 or 4 people working.

Only 3 or 4 people working on such a huge project? Well, it looks they're not so hurry to finish it. I love that condo and hope to get a studio resale there soon, but I'll keep and eye on the way they progress.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    That was my thought as well but I also hoped the rest were inside or on the backside as Andrea mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, we visited Harbour House 2/11/19 and there were plenty of workers! We went to take a second look at a 2 bedroom unit we are interested in, and there was a lot of activity. Since our last visit they have installed the flooring on the third floor.
    2 1