This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Harbour House

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    I like the location I will definitely lookout if I move forward.

requested info from them almost a week ago and no one has responded other than an auto email.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Island time? I would call directly.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are looking at habour house too. Requested information on Friday night, and received an email back on Sunday. I replied with questions, and so far, no response. Agree with "island time" comment and will wait and see.

2 of my questions were: Are the condos sold fully-furnished? and someone mentioned access to Nikki Beach by boat. Is this "by boat" operating like a shuttle service for owners, or are they referring to having slip access for your own boat and then heading to Nikki Beach yourself? Hope that question makes sense now that I've typed it, it makes sense in my head, lol!!

Open to any/all suggestions for purchasing at Harbour House. TIA!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They are unfurnished and I don’t know if the water taxi is running yet.
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nikki Beach Club is now Reflexions Beach Club Bar and Restaurant.
    The water taxi is a great idea.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    We are looking at habour house too. Requested information on Friday night, and received an email back on Sunday. I replied with questions, and so far, no response. Agree with "island time" comment and will wait and see.

2 of my questions were: Are the condos sold fully-furnished? and someone mentioned access to Nikki Beach by boat. Is this "by boat" operating like a shuttle service for owners, or are they referring to having slip access for your own boat and then heading to Nikki Beach yourself? Hope that question makes sense now that I've typed it, it makes sense in my head, lol!!

almost two weeks and no response
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Guessing your email fell through the cracks...call if interested is my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    almost two weeks and no response

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post

Did you make a down payment? I got an email from Mr. Gomez to wire payment but it seems odd to wire money to an El Salvador bank and not to a bank in Aruba.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They are a reputable company and if you are dealing with a RE agent on the same level I would not worry.....do some more research to feel comfortable is my suggestion.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are close -- we haven't kept accurate count but we are probably up to Trip 28 or 30 when we go the end of July /August.
    0 0