This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grocery Delivery Services

Post Thanks / Like

Grocery Delivery Services

Which markets have online ordering with either delivery or curb side pick up for groceries? We are arriving in 2 weeks and would prefer to "shop" for groceries in that manner? Thanks,
    Brian

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one of the places. https://groceriestogoaruba.com

I hear they do a pretty good job.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We did delivery from Super Foods when we were in Aruba in January. Their website is great and they did a wonderful job. We were lucky enough to have a ground floor room that they were able to deliver to our patio. Although you can't pay in advance because you can choose for them to select an alternative which can change the price. The delivery person wore a mask and did a nice job to social distance.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered from Super Foods and have to pick up in the back of the building I guess. Ill ask taxi from airport to swing by and grab them . Not much just some fruit and breakfast items maybe 4 bags.
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oneil1343 View Post
    We did delivery from Super Foods when we were in Aruba in January. Their website is great and they did a wonderful job. We were lucky enough to have a ground floor room that they were able to deliver to our patio. Although you can't pay in advance because you can choose for them to select an alternative which can change the price. The delivery person wore a mask and did a nice job to social distance.
    Do you recall how much the delivery fee is? Someone on a Facebook page said that they thought that it was $20.00 but that seems high to me.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd gladly pay 20 bucks to avoid going in Super Food, but I really like to select my own stuff.

0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I'd gladly pay 20 bucks to avoid going in Super Food, but I really like to select my own stuff.
    Yes, I'll pay the 20 bucks. It just seems high. We will be trying to avoid busy places on this trip. We are both vaccinated but don't want to run the risk of testing positive when it's time to go home and having to quarantine.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Yes, I'll pay the 20 bucks. It just seems high. We will be trying to avoid busy places on this trip. We are both vaccinated but don't want to run the risk of testing positive when it's time to go home and having to quarantine.
    Note that delivery charges on Aruba are high compared to larger countries because grocery delivery is still relatively new service and the size of the market just isnt large enough to allow companies the space to offer a 1-3 Euro/USD delivery charge. If the locals and tourists get around to using these services much more often, I suspect they'll be able to lower that fee. 20$ does sound very high though, even for Aruba standards. usually its like 10-15 Florins the few times i've had something delivered(not groceries though).
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt see the delivery fee because I had to wait till Monday. The curbside directions make it seem easy and I dont have to go into the store. I shall see tomorrow around 130!! Im assuming the worst. I always shop at Lings I dont mind paying more to be honest.
    0 0