This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grocery Shopping Bags

Post Thanks / Like
    Throwing one in my suitcase right now!!!! Thank you for the reminder. Oh yes, I am not leaving until December! LOL
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I snapped some pics of the bags at SuperFood this morning - I didn't see any of the crates they mention in the pricing picture:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tYFAcz3wWirqXMBJ2

Those bags are NOT durable but would do the trick for a week or two.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t they supply the disposable bags or paper bags at the grocery stores, or do you need to buy the reusable bags from the stores? I’m visiting Aruba in a couple weeks for the first time, and will need to do some grocery shopping. Please advise. Thx!
    0 0

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pack a couple from home in your suitcase or you will walk out with boxes or you will have to buy them there.
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Sullivan7 View Post
    Don’t they supply the disposable bags or paper bags at the grocery stores, or do you need to buy the reusable bags from the stores? I’m visiting Aruba in a couple weeks for the first time, and will need to do some grocery shopping. Please advise. Thx!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are reusable bags for purchase at the groceries.
    the flimsy plastic grocery bags that most grocery stores used/use have been banned in aruba now for a few years.
    we bring a few from home.
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Sullivan7 View Post
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    When we were there in February, Ling and Sons had a coupon in one of those coupon books. If you spent $50 U.S I think you get a free Bag.
    Maybe someone else has more info.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The green bags at the Allambro market are the best, very large and sturdy. However, I stopped using them at home as they tend to pack so much into them (even when asking to pack lighter) my neck issues flare up

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    The green bags at the Allambro market are the best, very large and sturdy. However, I stopped using them at home as they tend to pack so much into them (even when asking to pack lighter) my neck issues flare up
    They're like Pam, "but there's still room in the bag".

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Brenda I used to bring my own bags to the grocery but had the same problem. They bag them to heavy.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    The bags you buy at Suoer Foods are quite big. I will pack mine from last year.
    0 0