This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Malls

Post Thanks / Like

Malls

How many malls there are and what are the best?

What do you recommend visiting in terms of stores, food and entertainment?

Thanks!
    Last edited by 757; 12-10-2010 at 02:16 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Aruba Meets all Your Shopping Needs

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't crazy about Palm Beach Mall, didn't like the Village. Like Paseo Herencia and the small stores on Main Street in downtown. Went to South Beach. I hit pretty much all of them and did most of my damage at the small stores on Main Street, which never ever ended, lol, I just kept walking and walking and they are so so nice. and especially Paseo Herencia across from the Holiday Inn. I'm a jewelry designer by trade and bought alot of beautiful recycled beach glass jewelry there, gorgeous cuff bracelets.
    0 0

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also loved walking along through the kiosks across from the Holiday Inn, and found some nice jewelry made from recycled glass -- so pretty! Also a shirt and sundress made in Aruba at another kiosk. Really fun strolling through there after dinner!
    0 0