This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Searching for Aruba sweater in Palm beach

Post Thanks / Like

Searching for Aruba sweater in Palm beach

I’ll try this post again as my last timed out.

I am looking to get an Aruba Sweater for our flight home tomorrow. We are staying in palm beach and all the downtown shops are closed with it being Sunday.

I have looked at all the street vendors they don’t have sweaters, we walked the beach today up to th holiday inn, wondering if the experts on here know where I can find what I’m looking for.

I find when I post a question on the fb groups I get lots of inaccurate answers.

fyi in case anyone was worried haha my cookies made it unmelted! They were a “gift” for a friend here on the island
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Not in Palm Beach but at the Market at Alhambra I purchased a very lightweight, zipper front, hooded sweatshirt for our flight home. It’s come in handy at home as well. In Palm Beach maybe Juggling Fish gift shop. It’s been awhile since I’ve been there though.
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    i find the FB group postings unreliable and there is 0 categorizing
    i pretty much ignore the Aruba FB pages.

i have never seen a sweater in any of the gift shops in aruba.

i have seen plenty of sweatshirts and a good lace to lok would be the downtown flea mkts.

if you are looking for a real sweater...such as a cardigan or pullover, i would check out Giselle Dept Store.
    It is up the road, just north of caribbean palm village, same side.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gi...!4d-70.0322202

Quote Originally Posted by JCurl View Post
    I’ll try this post again as my last timed out.

I am looking to get an Aruba Sweater for our flight home tomorrow. We are staying in palm beach and all the downtown shops are closed with it being Sunday.

I have looked at all the street vendors they don’t have sweaters, we walked the beach today up to th holiday inn, wondering if the experts on here know where I can find what I’m looking for.

I find when I post a question on the fb groups I get lots of inaccurate answers.

fyi in case anyone was worried haha my cookies made it unmelted! They were a “gift” for a friend here on the island
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Found one!! The I heart Aruba store!

I was looking for a hoodie, they have them at most stores in the downtown mall. I get one every year just this year we avoided downtown and planned on going today. Only to realize it's all closed
    0 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCurl View Post
    Found one!! The I heart Aruba store!

I was looking for a hoodie, they have them at most stores in the downtown mall. I get one every year just this year we avoided downtown and planned on going today. Only to realize it's all closed
    AWESOME! The I Heart Aruba store has never let me down, so many things to find in that store, endless possibilities. Hope you have a nice warm cozy flight home in your new sweater

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! Congrats on the find. Safe flight today!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear your search was successful.
    0 0