This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: shopping for Pearls

Post Thanks / Like

shopping for Pearls

It's our 30th wedding anniversary so I'm hoping to find somewhere that sells pearls so my wife can get something to mark the ocassion.

(We visited Aruba for our 25th anniversary and enjoyed it so much we are coming back at the end of August)
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Downtown has lots of jewelry stores within walking distance of each other. I’ve made a few purchases At Gandlemans by the Renaissance. They carry designers like David Yurman. It may be a good place to start looking. I’m sure others will post their favorites.

1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary

Gandelmans is pretty terrific as Peg mentioned and we also like Kays. (Not the chain store Kays that is found in USA)

Quote Originally Posted by sundialSoft View Post
    It's our 30th wedding anniversary so I'm hoping to find somewhere that sells pearls so my wife can get something to mark the ocassion.

(We visited Aruba for our 25th anniversary and enjoyed it so much we are coming back at the end of August)
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip and let us know what you find to mark the occasion
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a beautiful 18" string of large pearls at Colombian Emeralds about 15 years ago. I wear them all the time. They are beautiful. Good luck. Hope this helps...and Happy Anniversary.
    1 2