This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "the BAD intersection"

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be staying at the the Ocean Club in November and think we have a plan going south from the OC--just make a right turn at the McDonald's and cntinue until we get to a working roundabout? Is that a safe plan?
    Going north, we have no clue! Does LG Smith truly have the right of way or is a 4 way stop at that intersection? No 4 way stop? What are the traffic rules at this intersection now, please! Boggles my mind!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ocean Club ...south to turn right at the Mickey D and then that brings you out perpendicular to the Barcelo at Iraquasin Blvd.
    OR
    If you continue straight on Smith Blvd and not make that right turn, the roundabout you will hit will be at the "poop loop" aka-the waste treatment plant" and Superfood and eventually a couple + of more roundabouts and you will be downtown.

I believe that traffic flowing N and S on Smith has the right of way. Do not take that as fact though.
    The traffic flowing on Palm Beach Rd (rte 3) does have to stop heading E and W.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelNLesa View Post
    Does LG Smith truly have the right of way or is a 4 way stop at that intersection? No 4 way stop? What are the traffic rules at this intersection now, please! Boggles my mind!
    There's no four-way stop. LG Smith (the highway) has the right of way and cars running east/west have to wait for an opening.
    0 0