This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Car Vs Jeep - the never ending debate

  1. #31
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am salivating over Schexc's photos of Fish House Entrees.
    Keep the jeep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Schexc's pictures of the Fish House have me leaning towards wanting to keep our jeep reservation at the moment. I know it will sit in the parking lot more than anything, but having the option without a schedule is kind of freeing.
    0 1
     

  2. #32
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    but having the option without a schedule is kind of freeing.
    Couldn't agree more with that statement Tracey. It's like "Oh no, we're out of booze! what? that's OK, we'll just spin over to Superfood" or "let's go to Baby Beach first thing in the morning". We're explorers and love the freedom to get in the car and go.


    0 1
     

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can get just about anywhere with a car.
    If you decide to do some off-roading, you are much better off renting a UTV for the day.

    They handle much better and are much easier to get around with when you are on the wild side of the island.

    Arubiana.com is a reliable UTV rentre and they have a great app to help you get around.
    0 1
     

  4. #34
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMtl View Post
    You can get just about anywhere with a car.
    If you decide to do some off-roading, you are much better off renting a UTV for the day.

    They handle much better and are much easier to get around with when you are on the wild side of the island.

    Arubiana.com is a reliable UTV rentre and they have a great app to help you get around.
    Last year we had a car for the week and a few times we wished it was a jeep to go to a few places where my husband would have preferred the clearance allowed by the height of a jeep.


    0 0
     

  5. #35
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Last year we had a car for the week and a few times we wished it was a jeep to go to a few places where my husband would have preferred the clearance allowed by the height of a jeep.
    Then get a Jeep... come on Tracey, you're over thinking this... you guys like the other side of the island, go for it.


    0 1
     

  6. #36
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Then get a Jeep... come on Tracey, you're over thinking this... you guys like the other side of the island, go for it.
    We have a jeep reserved and no plans to cancel as of today


    0 2
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •