This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roundabout visual

Post Thanks / Like
    I modified the visual for more accuracy Hope you don't mind!!

E - tour bus that got tired of waiting behind Walt (who was waiting for car C) and decided to go around - now barreling towards the round-about and ready to side-swipe cars A, B, C, & D is now on the graphic.

Also Now shown - the pedestrians on the side making attempts at crossing the road. (stick figures)

Roundabout visual-roundabout1-jpg
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    lol!!! Love it!

I thought when I saw it they forgot the taxi drivers cutting people off as they fly through the roundabout and the Kunuku bus doing it's laps around and around.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post

E - tour bus that got tired of waiting behind Walt (who was waiting for car C) and decided to go around - now barreling towards the round-about and ready to side-swipe cars A, B, C, & D is now on the graphic.

Also Now shown - the pedestrians on the side making attempts at crossing the road. (stick figures)

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it too!!!!

Thanks for the tour bus and stick figures.

0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like

Laura, this is both accurate and hilarious.

Whatever your calling in life, if you ever grow tired of it you could offer to illustrate driver's manuals for all ten Canadian provinces, all fifty U.S. states and several islands in the Caribbean, including Aruba.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't we all just Rotary??? HEHE
    Next Aruba trip in [Countdown=03/19/2016@8;0am;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 1