This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: We got a rental!!

Post Thanks / Like

We got a rental!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    and...................... Ms Tracey and Mr Jon have they got car/jeep plans for their upcoming trip?
    Tracey time for a new thread!!
    No debate this year...LOL. We are renting a 4wd truck from Yes Rental. They are advertising some really good specials - only $400 for the entire week so there was really nothing to debate. The one year we rented a car, Jon said he thinks we didn't use it enough and prefers the option to go off road if he feels like it. I don't think we need something for the whole week, but with the deals right now it just made sense.
    0 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    could you tell that I missed the debate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    No debate this year...LOL. We are renting a 4wd truck from Yes Rental. They are advertising some really good specials - only $400 for the entire week so there was really nothing to debate. The one year we rented a car, Jon said he thinks we didn't use it enough and prefers the option to go off road if he feels like it. I don't think we need something for the whole week, but with the deals right now it just made sense.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    could you tell that I missed the debate?
    We will likely debate whether or not we should just cancel it when we get closer, I will keep you posted.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    For those traveling prior to December 15th, Yes does have some good deals. I know at least one person on this forum has had a negative experience with the owner on another platform where he did not portray himself as a professional, but we rented from him before and had a good experience. Here is a link to the rates https://www.yessrentalcar.com/rates.html
    Within a few hours I received an email and a text back to confirm our details, and we were not required to leave our credit card info which I prefer.
    We got a rental!!-screenshot_20200923-162635_chrome-jpg
    0 1