This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: How bout we all get together in May?

  1. #41
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We would like to be there too but not out time on the island. I will volunteer to have a beverage here in the states, for anyone that wants to be there that day but can’t make it. Least I could do..."

    "Ditto! "


    Thank you guys for supporting the team!
    Last edited by WaltVB; 04-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.

  2. #42
    Senior Member kemperato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palm Beach, The Beach Bar, Arashi Beach
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Count us in for the 13th!


    0 3
     

  3. #43
    Senior Member TEAMARUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of the team..... Cheers also to you lucky enough to be there at that time, have attended two gatherings so far and it was great to put faces on people that share your same passion for AUA !!!
    0 3
     

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    We arrive on the 13th so not sure my husband will be willing to go anywhere that first night but will try! If not we will at least have a drink at 6ish!
    0 1
     

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you don`t mind we would like to join your party..... we have no idea where the Local Store is but we will find it.... anybody have a time... Dinner im guessing

    Cheers... The count down is on Rebecca`s beach wear and shoes arrived today
    0 1
     

  6. #46
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot post a photo with the location circled.
    It is on Rte 3 aka Palm Beach Rd. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lo...!4d-70.0391011
    Local Store is a Burger/beer/wings kind of place.
    It is pretty awesome and it is almost sort of "a dive", but a dive in the nicest form.
    It is very popular.
    Good food. good staff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca and Scott View Post
    if you don`t mind we would like to join your party..... we have no idea where the Local Store is but we will find it.... anybody have a time... Dinner im guessing

    Cheers... The count down is on Rebecca`s beach wear and shoes arrived today

  7. #47
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    34,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    How bout we all get together in May?-screen-shot-2019-04-25-6-00-48-pm-jpg

    hooray I got it to post.
    the large circle/oval is just marking a portion of PALM BEACH/HI Rise area.
    Palm Beach Rd/Rte 3 is perpendicular to the ocean.

    Again, I have no idea if we are at Local Store for dinner.
    I would guess that yes it will involve food.
    I feel pretty comfortable saying yes it will involve beverages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I cannot post a photo with the location circled.
    It is on Rte 3 aka Palm Beach Rd. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lo...!4d-70.0391011
    Local Store is a Burger/beer/wings kind of place.
    It is pretty awesome and it is almost sort of "a dive", but a dive in the nicest form.
    It is very popular.
    Good food. good staff.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca and Scott View Post
    if you don`t mind we would like to join your party..... we have no idea where the Local Store is but we will find it.... anybody have a time... Dinner im guessing

    Cheers... The count down is on Rebecca`s beach wear and shoes arrived today
    Glad you will be able to join us! These meet ups have always been pretty casual. There have been times when everyone had drinks and times when people grab a bite. We haven’t been to the Local Store yet so looking forward to trying it. Their menu leans towards plenty of wings, burgers and such.

    0 0
     

  9. #49
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshea View Post
    We arrive on the 13th so not sure my husband will be willing to go anywhere that first night but will try! If not we will at least have a drink at 6ish!
    Hope you guys find the energy to join us!! Yet, sadly, I do know it can be tough on arrival day

    0 0
     

  10. #50
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we should state a time... does 7-ish work for everyone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •