This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: June 9th-June 17th

Post Thanks / Like

June 9th-June 17th

Anyone going during this week? Staying at La Cabana. Already booked a UTV for Monday. Private cabana on renaissance island Tuesday. And jolly pirates Wednesday. Hope to meet some fun people along the way!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    ENJOY and
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum.

I will be interested in hearing your opinion of the Renaissance Island, the associated costs etc...

Did you book Renaissance Island as day pass or will you be staying a night at the Renaissance?

Quote Originally Posted by chadjd87 View Post
    Anyone going during this week? Staying at La Cabana. Already booked a UTV for Monday. Private cabana on renaissance island Tuesday. And jolly pirates Wednesday. Hope to meet some fun people along the way!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    This is my third trip to Aruba but just my first to Renaissance Island. I’ve heard mixed reviews in regards to the price vs how entertaining it is for the value. It will be a day pass so it’ll be a pricey day at the beach with the cabana I rented. Any personal experience with renting a cabana there?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    ENJOY and
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum.

I will be interested in hearing your opinion of the Renaissance Island, the associated costs etc...

Did you book Renaissance Island as day pass or will you be staying a night at the Renaissance?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

We love LaCabana! Enjoy your stay!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Very excited to come back. What’s your preference, High rise or low? I’m 31 but enjoy how quiet and less crowded the low rise normally is.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind didn’t know you had to stay at the Renaissance in order to rent a cabana for the day. Not going now so that’s 390$ back in my pocket to enjoy on the trip!
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you want to go to Renaissance Island (not necessarily renting a cabana on the beach) you can rent a room at the Renaissance Marina Tower for 1 night.
    it might be less than $200

if you secure a room for one of the days for your stay in aruba, you can actually visit the island on your check in day and on your check out day.
    check in early (you wont be able to get into your room til 4 but actually can get on the island when it opens and on check out day, take an early check out but still keep the key cards acivated so you can use the island.
    your only cost would be the hotel room.
    the island is included for hotel guests.
    0 1