This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: November-December roll call

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Robin!! I appreciate it. Really looking forward to my stay and hoping borders stay open!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ideastowords View Post
    I am flying Delta - I heard they are probably the safest airline to fly with. I am glad to know that if there is some kind of snafu with my test results, I can still get tested in Aruba!

Thanks!
    Andrea
    Have been flying Delta over the last few months now. Middle seats blocked through January 6 and first class cabin at 50% capacity. They are doing a great job with safety practices. Using Delta to Aruba at the end of October for 3 weeks. I believe I sent you the names /links to the clinics in the Minneapolis area that have PCR results the following day.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    Have been flying Delta over the last few months now. Middle seats blocked through January 6 and first class cabin at 50% capacity. They are doing a great job with safety practices. Using Delta to Aruba at the end of October for 3 weeks. I believe I sent you the names /links to the clinics in the Minneapolis area that have PCR results the following day.
    You did! I am set up with Valley Medical Laboratory for 1 p.m., Monday, November 23. My plane is supposed to take off at 5:30 a.m. November 26.

I appreciate your help!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sad. I had to cancel. Covid is soaring in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and my gut was telling me very, very loudly not to go. So I am following my gut. The minute that we get some kind of vaccine or antidote, I will be on a plane there, though! (This seems really promising: https://www.biospace.com/article/ine...-human-trials/).

In the meantime, I will be visiting this forum and living vicariously.
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're going Nov 28 - Dec 5.....can't wait

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Dec 27-Jan 3rd
    (I'm counting down the days)
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aruba will be there when you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ideastowords View Post
    You did! I am set up with Valley Medical Laboratory for 1 p.m., Monday, November 23. My plane is supposed to take off at 5:30 a.m. November 26.

I appreciate your help!

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    still in double digits
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    It would have been 9 days for us but I’m not complaining. Expecting wonderful trip reports to look forward to.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    27 Days. When I woke up this morning, I thought, if all goes well, in 4 weeks I'll be waking up in my bed in Aruba.