This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue or Azure Residences

Post Thanks / Like
    That is not the name on our unit hold for the company. And we are paying outright for it. But they want most money upfront for a unit that is not projected to be finished for 18 months. They have the developers on the paper work as Poundwise investments & Development VBA and I am not able to find very much info on that name.
    Last edited by Nick80; 06-28-2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Adding
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

We bought at Oceania almost 2 years ago and are spending 3 months in Aruba over the winter. The developer is still involved-came to the owners meeting. That is a positive.

The only downside I see at Harbor House is that they dock ships right in front of it, it can get very busy in that area and there is no beach.

We looked at Blue and Azure when we were shopping. I love the views, the size of the balconies, and the amenities, but the square footage of the 2 bedroom was a little small for us. It was our second choice.

I do not know anything about the other complexes.

0 0