This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Condo Association Group

Post Thanks / Like

Condo Association Group

Is there a group in Aruba that represents condo associations?

Thanks!

John
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Represents condo associations legally? I'm not sure what you mean. Once I know I can ask one of our board members and/or the property manager.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Not necessarily legally, but a group where a few associations can compare notes on dealing with various issues, benchmark against each other and approach authorities as a group if there are requests to be made.

We had something similar in Florida.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. I did ask over a week ago, but the internet was down for several hours(that's why I was in the office) and totally forgot when it came back one because of texts that came in.

Any way, there is a hotel and tourism group. Amy did not know about anything specific for condo and she is the property managers assistant. Here is info from their web page.

About AHATA

AHATA is a non-profit association powered by its members. The 100-member companies run the breath of the tourism industry, from large hotel properties and timeshare resorts to activity companies and small service providers. The combined strength and knowledge of our members enables AHATA to move forward in enacting positive change within the industry.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!
    0 0