This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Furniture

  1. #11
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    We decided not to order appliances because they do not want to service appliances not sold in Aruba. I also want to wait until we remodel our kitchen. The fridge space is 1/2 too narrow for most fridges and a few inches too small for the height of most fridges.

  2. #12
    Senior Member ArubaAngela's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a very productive trip. You were right near me, I live in Bonita Springs, which is approximately 15 miles south of Ft. Myers. It is nice using a designer. I purchased from EQ3 in Aruba, as I only had a one bedroom to furnish and didn’t feel that it was worth shipping.
    0 1
     

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol Robin, I have read your story / words with a big smile! so thx for your openness. I would like to know what the container trip added in the end. Ocean freights went up like crazy last year... not funny anymore... Hope you will get all to make your condo your perfect home!
    Last edited by Stanley; 05-31-2021 at 03:16 AM.
    0 0
     

  4. #14
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    was it ever funny? it is a pain and costly



    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    lol Robin, I have read your story / words with a big smile! so thx for your openness. I would like to know what the container trip added in the end. Ocean freights went up like crazy last year... not funny anymore... Hope you will get all to make your condo your perfect home!

    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0
     

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used QE3 they did a very good job and very responsive.
    0 0
     

  6. #16
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our furniture is currently on a cargo ship approaching Aruba. The container will be stored in Aruba and delivered to to the condo Jan. 4. All the old stuff will be moved out(donated) and the new furnishing installed on that date. Once we get there on Jan. 21 we will have the condo painted. Not sure if I am painting or if we are getting someone in to do it.

  7. #17
    Senior Member schexc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Pearl at Eagle Beach
    Posts
    2,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Our furniture is currently on a cargo ship approaching Aruba. The container will be stored in Aruba and delivered to to the condo Jan. 4. All the old stuff will be moved out(donated) and the new furnishing installed on that date. Once we get there on Jan. 21 we will have the condo painted. Not sure if I am painting or if we are getting someone in to do it.
    Well that's exciting!






    OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0
     

  8. #18
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    5,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Our furniture is currently on a cargo ship approaching Aruba. The container will be stored in Aruba and delivered to to the condo Jan. 4. All the old stuff will be moved out(donated) and the new furnishing installed on that date. Once we get there on Jan. 21 we will have the condo painted. Not sure if I am painting or if we are getting someone in to do it.
    It seems like you were just painting not that long ago.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 1
     

  9. #19
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Well that's exciting!
    I am so excited!

  10. #20
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    It seems like you were just painting not that long ago.
    Yes, but the color scheme is totally different.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •