This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Non-Resident Condo Property Taxes Increasing by 50% on January 1, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    A little more info on our property tax situation...

Our Management Company has been guiding us with our situation. It looks like our assessment is off about $115,000.00 US and our unit is the only one at The Pearl that this change applied to. We have to make an appointment with the tax office next trip to get this corrected and most likely file an Objection Letter. In the mean time we've been making the required tax payments, hoping to get it corrected before the end of the year.

With regard to the Non-Resident property tax increases this year; we were also told that there is a group formed that is filing a complaint against the increase in property taxes as applied to Non-Residents. We really don't know that much about it or who the group is, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm sure we'll find out more next visit.
    That is way off. I hope you can get this corrected with out too much effort. If you find out more info about the group, please let me know. It'll surely be interesting. It seems like have no real rights not being residents.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do...

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    That is way off. I hope you can get this corrected with out too much effort. If you find out more info about the group, please let me know. It'll surely be interesting. It seems like have no real rights not being residents.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0