This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchased in Azure

Post Thanks / Like

Purchased in Azure

After going to Aruba 29 years in a row, sometimes 3 or 4 trips a year, we decided it was time to purchase our own vacation home. We purchased a one bedroom condo in Azure and it will be completed by next May. We’re very excited about it and look forward to any advice. We will be checking out stores in Aruba for furniture, anyone have any suggestions???
    Angela
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAngela View Post
    After going to Aruba 29 years in a row, sometimes 3 or 4 trips a year, we decided it was time to purchase our own vacation home. We purchased a one bedroom condo in Azure and it will be completed by next May. We’re very excited about it and look forward to any advice. We will be checking out stores in Aruba for furniture, anyone have any suggestions???
    Angela

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations...!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations. This is wonderful. I am sure it will be beautiful. Welcome to the forum.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations, Angela.
    Ashley Furniture just opened their first store in Aruba in May. I visited the store in June and they had great options for furniture and can ship in anything from their stores in the USA. The store is located on the main road (LG Smith Blvd) near the turn off for Ling and Sons supermarket. It is located next to AMC Unicon store.
    https://www.facebook.com/ashleyhomestorearuba/
    https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Welcome
    to home ownership in Aruba!

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. When we were in Aruba in May, I saw the Ashley Store but it wasn’t open yet. Today I drove by the Ashley store here in Florida and I was wondering if they would ship in from USA. My Husband will be in Aruba in September and he’s going to scope out furniture stores while there. Do you have order in Aruba and then they ship or can I go to my local,store?? I’ve been looking online at EQ3 and S Ford. S ford said if I send my floor plan they will design, but I have to buy from them. At this point, we want to check out some places. Any other helpful tips???
    0 0