This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchased in Azure

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Angela,
    For stores like EQ3 and Ashley in Aruba, they have designers who will visit your house/condo and make recommendations. We own a house so when I ordered furniture I ordered half of it from Aruba stores and the other half I ordered from furniture stores in Miami Florida and shipped it to Aruba in a shipping container (note: many stores in/around Miami Florida ship to the warehouse area for shipping container exports for free and pack the furniture on pallets so it won't get damaged during transport). Since we had a house, it was easy to park a storage container in front of it, however, since you are in a condo complex - I am not sure if that is an option for you.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tips - since it’s only a one bedroom condo, we’ll probably purchase in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Hi Angela,
    For stores like EQ3 and Ashley in Aruba, they have designers who will visit your house/condo and make recommendations. We own a house so when I ordered furniture I ordered half of it from Aruba stores and the other half I ordered from furniture stores in Miami Florida and shipped it to Aruba in a shipping container (note: many stores in/around Miami Florida ship to the warehouse area for shipping container exports for free and pack the furniture on pallets so it won't get damaged during transport). Since we had a house, it was easy to park a storage container in front of it, however, since you are in a condo complex - I am not sure if that is an option for you.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a one bedroom too and purchased everything on the island. I can see where it would make financial sense if you’re furnishing a whole house though.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Without hesitation: EQ3
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! We also decided to purchase a condo after 29 years of visits. We are going to purchase everything for the condo in Aruba. When we were in Aruba in February we browsed thru Dana Interiors, SL Ford and EQ3, which all had beautiful furnishings. EQ3 took our layout and presented a design and quote all via email. We are going back the end of October and I want to see what SL Ford can present since they were in the process of relocating in February and we did not sit with a designer at that time.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Are you also at Azure?

Quote Originally Posted by KARENPD View Post
    Congratulations! We also decided to purchase a condo after 29 years of visits. We are going to purchase everything for the condo in Aruba. When we were in Aruba in February we browsed thru Dana Interiors, SL Ford and EQ3, which all had beautiful furnishings. EQ3 took our layout and presented a design and quote all via email. We are going back the end of October and I want to see what SL Ford can present since they were in the process of relocating in February and we did not sit with a designer at that time.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We purchased at Harbour House and should be closing in May.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice. Same developer as Azure. We considered a purchase there as an investment but decided one property was enough for us.

We purchased at Harbour House and should be closing in May.

0 0