This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Shopping for household things.....Where?

Post Thanks / Like

Shopping for household things.....Where?

We will be moving into our new condo next week and need to shop for some household items.
    Coming from the Noord,Malmok area, is there any great stores nearby and or far away if it's worth the trip?

Some things I'm looking for include, kitchen counter bar stools, Beach chairs/like Tommy Bahamas. car cover,
    small wet/dry shop vac, broom and cleaning supplies, bed linens etc etc.

Thank You for any suggestions.
    PC
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Tommy Bahama chairs are usually available at PriceSmart in December/January. They sell out fast. I was looking for them for a new owner and they are out. We bought our car cover at Island Asia years ago, but I think they have them at PriceSmart, NAPA, maybe WinTung. You can try PriceSmart for a wet/dry vac, DoIt or maybe Casa which is at SuperFood or Crown. I buy cleaning supplies at PriceSmart, DoIt or SuperFoods depending on what I need. I know OpOp has cleaning supplies as does WinTung, Lings. DoIt has a nice assortment of brooms and sometimes CASA does too. You won't find great linens here for the most part. Make sure you know the thickness of your mattress before you shop. PriceSmart has sheet sets that last about a year or two. You can find them at CASA, WinTung, Island Asia, Giselle, DoIt. Not sure of the quality. Crown, Ashley, Home & Nature, EQ3 and maybe DoIt or Flora. We are in Aruba until April 7th and I can help you out next week if you want.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Copying this thread to Property Owners
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0