This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Another isolation violation

  1. #1
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    4,459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Another isolation violation

    https://english.24ora.com/2021/01/30...olation-order/

    This is the English version. In the Papiamento one, the guy is waving for the camera. Stupid.






    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    2,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is very lucky they just took him back to isolation. That girl in the cayman islands went to jail for almost 2 months.

    So Guess they are now isolating at their hotel not at a certain location as before.
    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    isolation is not at their resort.
    the moron(S) are isolated at one of the government health dept covid residences

    the health dept is now doing a lot of contact tracing.

    what an arrogant piece of garbage that the guy wearing the grey shirt is.

    I hope Aruba prosecutes to the full extent of the law.


    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    He is very lucky they just took him back to isolation. That girl in the cayman islands went to jail for almost 2 months.

    So Guess they are now isolating at their hotel not at a certain location as before.

    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    5,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    So tired of people that feel entitled w/o regard to others.
    A wise man is easily fooled.... but only a fool would fool a wise man...!
    1 1
     

  5. #5
    Member Rubaguy62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Age
    58
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    isolation is not at their resort.
    the moron(S) are isolated at one of the government health dept covid residences

    the health dept is now doing a lot of contact tracing.

    what an arrogant piece of garbage that the guy wearing the grey shirt is.

    I hope Aruba prosecutes to the full extent of the law.
    Lock him up for at least 14 day quarantine more if contract tracing leads to more cases put him on no fly list there is no excuse to be that ignorant
    0 2
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    4,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they put him in the worse accommodations they have, fine him $$$$$$$ and bar him from returning. I saw that one of the things they removed from the car looked liked a storage container. I wonder if they own a timeshare and store stuff at one of the sites.






    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Senior Member bhoffdhoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a moron!!!
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    7,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    It really is disturbing. Such arrogance! Minimally should be out on a no fly list and banned from returning to Aruba.

    0 0
     

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two months in jail sounds about right. This would show the seriousness of this violation.
    0 0
     

  10. #10
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    5,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubaguy62 View Post
    Lock him up for at least 14 day quarantine more if contract tracing leads to more cases put him on no fly list there is no excuse to be that ignorant
    No. Lock them up for two months minimum, $5000 dollar fine each, deny visits to Aruba forever, place on US national do not fly list.

    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •