This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aruba Airport Entry 2022

Post Thanks / Like

Aruba Airport Entry 2022

We traveled to aruba in January 2021 and had just printed out our negative covid test and the green check mark and showed the documentation at the airport and went right through. Did anything change for 2022? We uploaded the edcard green check mark into the airline app, but only printed out documents to go through the Aruba airport. Is this ok? Or is there a smother way to provide the documentation on our phone? Or are we required to show it on our phone? Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I have printed copies of the negative tests and the Green Checkmark-qualified to board.

I have uploaded everything to Verifly which American uses(so does Viking cruises) and the Aruba Health App.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the aruba app on my phone but did not enter travel info. Will do tomorrow just to have ease of travel. Thank you so much! Safe travels on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I have printed copies of the negative tests and the Green Checkmark-qualified to board.

I have uploaded everything to Verifly which American uses(so does Viking cruises) and the Aruba Health App.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious about how you utilized the Aruba Health App to upload documents? I've had it on my phone for the last 3 trips to Aruba in 2021, and I've found it not very useful for anything other than looking up different retailers/restaurants/etc to check their "Health Code" status. If it's more useful than that, any info you can provide would be appreciated.

ps -Verifly is great (when I fly AA), I wish JB had a similar app :-)

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    Just curious about how you utilized the Aruba Health App to upload documents? I've had it on my phone for the last 3 trips to Aruba in 2021, and I've found it not very useful for anything other than looking up different retailers/restaurants/etc to check their "Health Code" status. If it's more useful than that, any info you can provide would be appreciated.

ps -Verifly is great (when I fly AA), I wish JB had a similar app :-)
    You can only do it after you get the ED card number-green check. You enter flight info, personal info, ed card number and it is supposed to get approved I guess. Mine currently is still pending covid test approval which is actually from the ED card.

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, thanks for the added aruba health app info. I had never seen the EDCard section.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We were just there three weeks ago.....had the Aruban Health app information all entered/uploaded and printed out copies of our Ed card numbers with the green check mark. When we arrived, the Aruban customs agent only required seeing our passports. After picking up our luggage and before leaving the airport, there were personnel asking for your Ed card to scan the QR code. Some people had it on their phone, others had the print out on paper. Once the QR codes were scanned and you got the "OK", we were allowed to go through the exit and out the airport doors. Easy peasy.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the details! We find this new process a little stressful, but with the forum members help we are able to keep returning to Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by 55greenchevy View Post
    We were just there three weeks ago.....had the Aruban Health app information all entered/uploaded and printed out copies of our Ed card numbers with the green check mark. When we arrived, the Aruban customs agent only required seeing our passports. After picking up our luggage and before leaving the airport, there were personnel asking for your Ed card to scan the QR code. Some people had it on their phone, others had the print out on paper. Once the QR codes were scanned and you got the "OK", we were allowed to go through the exit and out the airport doors. Easy peasy.
    0 0