This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Best low cost return testing?

Post Thanks / Like

Best low cost return testing?

Does anyone have suggestions on the best and cheapest covid testing for retuning to the US? We are at manchebo and it is $100 per person if we do it here.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions on the best and cheapest covid testing for retuning to the US? We are at manchebo and it is $100 per person if we do it here.
    Go to this link:

https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-he...-test-in-aruba

Scroll down and you'll see a list of testing locations and pricing.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if the requirements changed for re-entry to the United States, but when we left on August 6th, all they required was the less expensive antigen test which we had done at Costa Linda. Many of the resorts offer both I believe. It may have been the CDC website where we read this information before leaving. As Hans from Tropic car rental says, "Stay Positive & Be Negative".
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    https://labhoh.org/covid-test/?fbcli...WVegmWt3q7A2WwI went to Palm Neach Mall

I went to Palm beach Mall - no appointment needed. Open at 7 am. I got the antigen test in July and that was $35. I’m May I got the PCR and that cost $75. Go 2 days before your departure fligh and results were back in 3-4 hours. My husband is in Aruba now and he was going this morning to get tested.
    0 0