This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid Testing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Welcome to the forum Susan. We used the AbottIDNow test from Walgreens and arrived Friday.
    This is what we also used. Made the appt. online. Agree with Walt, easy-peasy.
    0 1

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, we took the ID Now NAA/NAAT test. Had the results in a few hours. Had the lab PDF checked when we arrived and were sent right through.
    Walt, I have read a lot of horror stories on Aruba Facebook pages about people that tested at Walgreens. Some people said that they had to retest at the airport because the results are supposed to have some sticker on it and their's didn't, and some said that it is supposed to indicate how the test was performed ( observed or administered by the staff), and some say that they were turned down because it didn't indicate that the test was a nasal test. Did your results say these things?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Walt, I have read a lot of horror stories on Aruba Facebook pages about people that tested at Walgreens. Some people said that they had to retest at the airport because the results are supposed to have some sticker on it and their's didn't, and some said that it is supposed to indicate how the test was performed ( observed or administered by the staff), and some say that they were turned down because it didn't indicate that the test was a nasal test. Did your results say these things?
    Hey there Hatteras... we are actually in Nags Head... curious what your plan is for testing... we leave in June... was thinking Walgreens in Manteo bit haven't made contact with them yet.
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blakecreek View Post
    Hey there Hatteras... we are actually in Nags Head... curious what your plan is for testing... we leave in June... was thinking Walgreens in Manteo bit haven't made contact with them yet.
    Hi blakecreek. Do you live in Nags Head? I live in Richmond,VA but my screen name is Hatteras because I love the OBX. I'm also going to Aruba in June but haven't decided which place to use for testing. I wish that I was in Nags Head right now.
    Last edited by hatteras; 04-27-2021 at 11:55 AM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi blakecreek. Do you live in Nags Head? I live in Richmond,VA but my screen name is Hatteras because I love the OBX. I'm also going to Aruba in June but haven't decided which place to use for testing. I wish that I was in Nags Head right now.
    Yep... moved there 3 years ago... was a cold spring and wanted to go to Aruba earlier... but we moved our Aruba trip to June to ensure vaccinations were complete (done), and hoping that entry/departure requirements might ease up (hasn't happened.. yet).
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have Facebook, so I'm not subjected to such stories. I just printed out the lab report PDF that came in the email along with the green checkmark. The test we took was a nasal test, but not the PCR, it was the NAAT. We breezed right through the airport showing those two documents.

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WaltVB;375952]I don't have Facebook /QUOTE]

And here I thought I was the only one NOT on the Face Place!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=act1966;375973]
    I don't have Facebook /QUOTE]

And here I thought I was the only one NOT on the Face Place!
    Some of us maintain our dignity...

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    <<hand stuffing face with leftover King Cake>> Exactly.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you two! This Forum is my only dip in the social media pool! I'm afraid of sharks!
    [QUOTE=WaltVB;375977]
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post

0 1