This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Ed card question

Post Thanks / Like

Ed card question

Not sure if this even matters but on my ED card I put my initial flight down not my connecting flight to Aruba. Now I realize they wanted the connecting flight. Does it matter I have my green check mark but don't want any problems at the airport.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    go back and edit it if you can.
    if not, no biggie.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans347 View Post
    Not sure if this even matters but on my ED card I put my initial flight down not my connecting flight to Aruba. Now I realize they wanted the connecting flight. Does it matter I have my green check mark but don't want any problems at the airport.
    Have your flight itinerary handy so they can see the originating and connecting flights. They won't care.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    The weekend prior to Monday's flight I had a stressful reserve weekend, was packed and had my NEGATIVE proof but the ED CARD part totally slipped my mind. So the 1411 Fort Lauderdale gate, waited, and just prior to boarding they requested to see the printout with the big green check mark and bar code. I was in a deep panic here. Asked the gate clerk and they were too vague, finally asked another traveler and got to the EDCARDARUBA.EW. My phone started acting up but I finally managed to log on, fill out the form, and pay the $30 (co-pay I guess) just prior to closing the gate.

Once arrived, upon entering AUA customs, all they wanted to see was proof of a PCR negative sample within 72 hours.

Anyhow, I got here and I am sunburned Haha
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you made it, Steve. Enjoy your vacation.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Good job, that must have been stressful. You're here now so enjoy the beautiful weather and have a cocktail.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__ View Post
    The weekend prior to Monday's flight I had a stressful reserve weekend, was packed and had my NEGATIVE proof but the ED CARD part totally slipped my mind. So the 1411 Fort Lauderdale gate, waited, and just prior to boarding they requested to see the printout with the big green check mark and bar code. I was in a deep panic here. Asked the gate clerk and they were too vague, finally asked another traveler and got to the EDCARDARUBA.EW. My phone started acting up but I finally managed to log on, fill out the form, and pay the $30 (co-pay I guess) just prior to closing the gate.

Once arrived, upon entering AUA customs, all they wanted to see was proof of a PCR negative sample within 72 hours.

Anyhow, I got here and I am sunburned Haha
    LMAO. Make sure you flag the Aloe Man and buy some of his product for that sun burn...
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy _Steve_!!!
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0