This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ED (Embarkation/Disembark) CHANGES

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    no reason given.
    our tests were taken at the same location, same person that did the swab, and the only difference was the names on the tests, DOB and the control numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis J View Post
    Thanks again. If not too personal, why did husband's test get rejected? Especially twice. Did they ever give reason?
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Guess you weren’t too concerned then since they accepted hard copy. Now - would have to test at airport, quarantine until results received.
    wonder of DVG has hotline for ED issues, especially since it was a recurrence with your husband.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    FranMike - THANK YOU so much for the detailed steps. I think I should be able to figure this out now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FranMike View Post
    Hi Mlrhoxie - It definitely sounds more complicated than it is.. Here is a link on how to use CommonPass and ED card, if you haven't already seen it..

https://commonpass.org/aruba?utm_sou...=aruba-landing

When you are ready to use CP, use the code 2ARUBA.. Than it's just following the screen. NOTE: They recommend (and I do as well now) to complete the ED card with your PHONE so you can just copy and paste the code you need..

BTW - Here's the link on how to use CommonPass itself -https://commonpass.org/howto

The DESTINATION they mean here is the "2ARUBA" I mentioned above..

So there are really 3 steps: (1) Take the test with VAULT (2) Download the CP app and sign into your VAULT account from there to get the results (3) Use the code from CP to enter into the ED card..

Like you, I was concerned as well doing it but it wasn't really that bad.. Any questions, feel free..

Fran and Mike
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you can use common pass without vault testing? We are planning to use CVS PCR test as it's free and available in our area. Will the steps be the same and do we need a QR code to upload? I don't remember getting one from CVS before, just a written results page. Thank you.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    According to the info on the CP link, yes, CVS is accepted..

Quote Originally Posted by Anja D. View Post
    I assume you can use common pass without vault testing? We are planning to use CVS PCR test as it's free and available in our area. Will the steps be the same and do we need a QR code to upload? I don't remember getting one from CVS before, just a written results page. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED (Embarkation/Disembark) CHANGES-2021-10-29_10-03-16-jpg  
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I got QR from CVS for vaccinations. I just looked at CP website, CVS is under vaccinations but not testing.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the link to the CP testing for Aruba: https://commonpass.org/aruba

Also, I noticed that CP is no longer available to download for android. It is still available for Apple. I had previously downloaded it and it worked, but I went to get it on my wife's phone, and it isn't available. I went to the CP website and clicked on the link, and it said that page is no longer available. Does anyone know if they have removed the app and now you have to use their CommonHealth app instead? Unfortunately, there aren't any places near me that provide the QR codes with testing.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So we went to CVS- have our negative tests back but can’t figure out how to upload results-UGH. No QR code, commonpass doesn’t take CVS. Honestly am baffled and completely computer illiterate. Maybe we aren’t going
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    And never mind my las post- I figured it out! We have our green check marks
    Last edited by Jayshea; 10-30-2021 at 01:40 PM.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone remember talking about the Smart Health app and that Sam's club and Walmart were the only ones where you could use them to have a digital COVID record for Aruba? Well I have gone to both in my area many times to ask (Wisconsin) and nobody has a clue what that is. I even went there specifically to get the vaccine for making travel easier and nobody at either store has ever heard of it. I even called the headquarters and they could not give me any answers either. They just gave me a card at the end, nothing that can be downloaded. Did I not understand something about that process?
    0 0