This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Escapees were caught

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Escapees were caught

https://24ora.com/dvg-a-gare-na-aero...zHyxYf1ZUrmlL4

in a nutshell per my friend who lives in Aruba gave me this translation.

yesterday, 2 Covid + Americans decided that they had enough and left isolation, went to the airport and tried to get back to the USA.

big mistake, as they were contagious and were supposed to be in isolation at their assigned Covid place.

if anyone can make a more complete translation of the link, I would be most appreciative.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 12-20-2020 at 10:06 AM.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Every single day, multiple times a day, I say what is wrong with people!!!!!!!! I truly hope they are punished severely. Hopefully, someone will provide a translation

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I've given up trying to understand why people do what they do. Stupid, selfish, irresponsible and dangerous.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't understand why people are such morons.
    They can charged with so many things.. including negligence causing harm to others.
    Look at that young 18 y/o visiting the Cayman Islands.. left quarantine (not isolation) and prison for
    4 months.. in medical school.. possibility can ruin her whole life.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God they were caught!

They made past immigration and even US Custom so they probably thought they were going to get away with it. But Airport was notified of their escape and they got caught when they tried to board..Imagine all the people onboard that plane they could have infected and then the family members of those passengers and so forth. You know in the beginning of the covid lock down back in March I saw videos in you tube of authorities in India and other countries beating people with a stick or whip if they were not social distancing, wearing a mask or ignoring the curefue. At the time I thought, how cruel. Now I know why! People just don't listen or follow instructions...
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So many are so ignorant, selfish idiots. They think it is the flu or it is not real or blown out of proportion or a hoax to change the election. I know some people who are eating their words because they thought the virus will be gone when the election was over. These people are the reason our hospitals are beyond capacity.

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy to hear Aruba remains on top of their game - Good Job!
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    So many are so ignorant, selfish idiots. They think it is the flu or it is not real or blown out of proportion or a hoax to change the election. I know some people who are eating their words because they thought the virus will be gone when the election was over. These people are the reason our hospitals are beyond capacity.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I too am glad that they were caught. I do wonder if they were isolated at the airport hotel. I can see that they might be tempted to try a getaway from there.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that hotel is not being used for isolation of positive people/tourists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohair View Post
    I too am glad that they were caught. I do wonder if they were isolated at the airport hotel. I can see that they might be tempted to try a getaway from there.

0 0