This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVERYONE please read this

Post Thanks / Like
    Well put Walt. The rules are posted and whether we like it or not it is what it is and up to each individual to decide whether they are willing to travel with these set of rules or not. Plain and simple and if there is an update you let us know.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Well put Walt. The rules are posted and whether we like it or not it is what it is and up to each individual to decide whether they are willing to travel with these set of rules or not. Plain and simple and if there is an update you let us know.
    Thanks Ace!

Post Thanks / Like
    ....Thank's for all YouzGuys do this forum has answered all my questions where internet searches couldn't.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    youzeguys. you must be from Jersey or MA
    I am from MA originally and our go to phase was Youzeguys are wicked pissa.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walt, Andrea and Jacki,

Thank you on several counts; first for writing this thread Walt. What you said needed to be said. Second, thank you for keeping the official information coming our way; it is greatly appreciated. And thank you for ensuring that the forum stays civil while still allowing people to have their say.

Andrea, you asked for common sense. From national leaders around the world to individuals who can no longer do as they please, common sense is in such short supply right now. I agree with you. Starting with our family and friends (and I include forum members as our extended family), let's try to show some common sense, civility and understanding. We'll get there.

Have a great week everybody.

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks glenn

years ago on the old AOL message board, the moderator asked me to step in for him as he was going to be out on medical for a week or 2.

the first thing that came my way on that board was something like this................
    If I order a pizza from X and have it delivered to me at my resort and I do not have the correct money for the person that delivers, what do I do?
    How do I make sure that I have the right amount of cash and the tip ?
    My reply was. "Huh, What, Really?"

We have come to understand that many have questions about Aruba. We have come to understand that COVID has been thrown into this and it makes for great difficulty.

We do the best we can do, and are NOT afraid to say " I don't know" but will try to find out.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Much appreciation for the all of you. You keep the ship sailing even during rough waters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

the first thing that came my way on that board was something like this................
    If I order a pizza from X and have it delivered to me at my resort and I do not have the correct money for the person that delivers, what do I do?
    hahahahaha what a wicked awesome story!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to frequent a different message board for many years, but the insults and attempt to control by a select few convinced me to search elsewhere.

I appreciate the quality conversation and advice on this message board.

Thank you Andrea, Walt an Jacki!!!
    0 0