This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Where in NH get Covid test for Aruba

Post Thanks / Like

Help Where in NH get Covid test for Aruba

Hi All
    Anyone in NH have Success with their covid test done and results within 72 hrs. And checkmark on ED card?
    If so where did you go? I found one place in Manchester at $200.00...wasn't expecting that !
    Other places don't guarantee within 72 hrs.
    Thanks Pam
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the Walgreen's in NH offer the Abbot (red dot one on their website) that is accepted in Aruba. Listed as results in 24 hours as testing is done onsite. (not the antigen choice) Send me a pm and I will send the list I have of locations.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Duh....i sent you a pm with the list!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    i had it done at walgreen's in hampstead, nh and had results in 2 hrs.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Annf I'll check out the pm.
    Jimmy, Walgreens has A test that's acceptable and results in 2 hours....I will look for one that does that. What did it cost?
    I thought $200 was a lot but maybe not. I'm in New Durham so Hampstead may not be much further than Manchester.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    check with the Walgreens in Rochester

Quote Originally Posted by flpctc View Post
    Thanks Annf I'll check out the pm.
    Jimmy, Walgreens has A test that's acceptable and results in 2 hours....I will look for one that does that. What did it cost?
    I thought $200 was a lot but maybe not. I'm in New Durham so Hampstead may not be much further than Manchester.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Look on the Walgreens website. If you go thru all the prompts and select the Abbott ID NOW red Dot test, it will give you the locations that do perform it. We are in Windham. Over the spring and summer Hampstead Walgreens was doing them, and then in Sept when we needed them they were no longer doing them. Nashua was the closest to us, but I didn't feel comfortable there, as there is high transmission in that city. We chose Tilton NH. Walgreens is right next to the Rte 93 exit 20, easy to get to even though it was a 50 min ride for us. Results in a couple of hours. No charge. Good luck!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You everyone. Walgreens is no charge? I thought I saw that but didn't know if it was reality !
    Thank You rern 4 the info about Tilton. I can get there easy enough. Honestly I looked online but
    have be nervous that I was getting the right test. Jimmy said he had the results in hours which is great.
    My other fear was being sure lab results were in on time.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flpctc View Post
    Thank You everyone. Walgreens is no charge? I thought I saw that but didn't know if it was reality !
    Thank You rern 4 the info about Tilton. I can get there easy enough. Honestly I looked online but
    have be nervous that I was getting the right test. Jimmy said he had the results in hours which is great.
    My other fear was being sure lab results were in on time.
    Go for the Walgreen's Abbott ID Now test. You will probably have your results by the time you get home.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds great...Walgreens here I come. I think you have to wait to get an appointment till 2 days before your test.
    Plans are to Fly into Aruba Nov. 7th. Looks like the covid rates there are pretty low now....YaY!
    Thanks All and so glad I don't have to pay $200 each....Yikes
    0 0