This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Information OVERLOAD

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Information OVERLOAD

I am also copying this the the ALL THINGS COVID category.

I think all of us, including brand new folks need to take a step back and breathe and to try to relax and de-stress.

The Covid pandemic has got all of us on edge, worried, anxious, fearful and whatever other adjective you can think of.

Please do not make more of a worry on yourselves by overkilling a subject.

All can be found very easily step by step on the https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements
    All of us who have lived thru the process of travel to Aruba are all here to assist.

Try not to make an even larger mountain of this than the smallish mountain that this is.

I know that testing to get into Aruba is a worry...............remember that you can test in Aruba.

Also too, the testing aspect for getting back into the USA is a worry.

We all know the worries. Aruba is the light at the end of the tunnel for us.

Let's stay positive and try not to overthink. (says the inventor of overthinking and worry class 101)

Remember....if you ask a question and there are 20 answers, possibly all 20 answers will be different and some or all of those answers might be wrong.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree. We all need to adapt to a world with covid in it for the foreseeable future. Get vaccinated, mask indoors, and socially distance. We need to enjoy life which means enjoy Aruba! Be positive!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea
    Totally agree
    If I can stay negative since the beginning than others can too.
    Just keep your distance, wear your mask, and wash your hands frequently
    Stay positive and enjoy life
    1 0