This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Insurance Reimbursement For Covid Test

Post Thanks / Like

Insurance Reimbursement For Covid Test

On my last trip I paid $119 for a Vault Test in order to comply with Aruba Travel Guidelines. Returning home to USA I paid $125 for a PCR test to comply with US testing requiring. Meanwhile no one in USA asked me for those test results just had me sign a form confirming under perjury that I did take the test and results were negative so the honor system.

Anyway, expensive to travel to Aruba with the multiple test and not to mention the $35 insurance which was once $15 a day. However, I submitted the vault test to my Insurance and they reimbursed me the $119. It took a while but Vault's receipt has all the info I needed for the claim the lab license number, test order number etc. I couldn't submit Aruba's test as there was very little test information about the lab, license but I doubt they would have reimburse. At first it looks like they denied the vault as it says out of network on my insurance web portal but then a few days later someone else approved it and sent me a check. Took about 6 weeks but I got my money.
    2 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, thanks for posting your experience Edgar.

0 0