This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: January 5, 2022

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Phrogg, I'm sorry to hear about your husband and you. You have "I told you so" 's for life.
    Ohhhh and I will be using them like a mad woman! Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    This thing is getting everybody everywhere. My friend’s one year old has tested positive. Baby and unvaxxed mom had been sick for about 10 days before getting tested, and still have bad symptoms.
    It is seriously no joke. What I have is miserable as all get out. However, I will take that every day of the week over what my husband has and the rest of the folks that have been suffering. I hope your friend's little one and her both recover quickly!!!

Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    tragic

hope they recover soon and fully!!
    This thing is getting everybody everywhere. My friend’s one year old has tested positive. Baby and unvaxxed mom had been sick for about 10 days before getting tested, and still have bad symptoms.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My unvaccinated daughter came down with Covid the Wednesday before Christmas- we had been at her house celebrating Christmas with them. I was so mad at her when she called me( ugh bad mother moment) and told her we will no longer be seeing them in person as she still says her family will not get vaccinated ( daughter and son in law are 37, kids are 10,9,7,5). Luckily my sons family and my husband and I did not come down with it. We all tested on Christmas and my husband and I enjoyed Christmas brunch with my vaccinated sons family. My daughter luckily had a mild case and now she says to me ohh it’s just like the flu -GRRR! Her youngest also got it mildly but the rest did not( or at least I haven’t heard- not sure how truthful she is with me after I let her have it). Amazing how the unvaccinated don’t believe the science when it comes to the vaccine but have no problem taking the monoclonal and filling the hospitals.
    Rant over and I am saying prayers for you and yours Phrogg
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    2 3

Post Thanks / Like

That's the worst. So sad to hear that the baby is sick. Hopefully, unvaxxed mom will reconsider the shot!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    A baby being sick is awful! Hope all is well soon!
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Relatives on hubby's side thought that everyone got a "mysterious illness" from the "dust they kicked up" packing to move. No one vaccinated. Someone suggested it was Covid and one of them took a test and it was positive. 2 adults in their late 60s with serious health issues, two in their early 30s and a almost 4 year old and about 9 month old. SMH.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that damn dust!
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Relatives on hubby's side thought that everyone got a "mysterious illness" from the "dust they kicked up" packing to move. No one vaccinated. Someone suggested it was Covid and one of them took a test and it was positive. 2 adults in their late 60s with serious health issues, two in their early 30s and a almost 4 year old and about 9 month old. SMH.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1