This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Blue Update On Covid Measures

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I'm so relieved you've decided to cancel, Ace. I was secretly hoping you would but know how very disappointing it is having cancelled my own September trip a few weeks ago. I just keep thinking how wonderful it's going to be when we can all go to our favorite place safely and stress free! Aruba will be there and they know we'll be there!!

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Jet Blue has updated their policy of blocking middle seat until October 15th. This is a deal breaker for me on traveling to Aruba next month. Mask or no Mask I don't want to sit next to anyone and increase my risk. Next I have to see if I can get the covid results within 12 hours as I don't want to be tested at Aruba airport. They are testing at Urgent Care Center near me but they do not control when the results are available it's up to the labs they use. I was told range is from 3-7 days. We shall see..
    I also checked with an urgent care center in NY and was told 7 to 10 days for result due to labs being back logged. We are going in Oct and will most likely get tested in Aruba. If you go to your primary care MD and ask for the test they might be able to have a rush put on it but still might not be back in time.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Jet Blue has updated their policy of blocking middle seat until October 15th. This is a deal breaker for me on traveling to Aruba next month. Mask or no Mask I don't want to sit next to anyone and increase my risk. Next I have to see if I can get the covid results within 12 hours as I don't want to be tested at Aruba airport. They are testing at Urgent Care Center near me but they do not control when the results are available it's up to the labs they use. I was told range is from 3-7 days. We shall see..
    <br>
    I also checked with an urgent care center in NY and was told 7 to 10 days for result due to labs being back logged. We are going in Oct and will most likely get tested in Aruba. If you go to your primary care MD and ask for the test they might be able to have a rush put on it but still might not be back in time.
    0 0