This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking forward to February....only a dream now

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to February....only a dream now

Flights from Canada are being Cancelled left and right due to COVID..... Im sick and tired of this whole thing and getting through two different issues with CANCER..My wife and I had planned to go back again before something else surprises me.... Well I have to put on my lucky shoes and hope for next year....but now Im prepared to live with this Virus and move on...just maybe in a different way and lots of insurance and cancellation insurance this time.

Bob Foster
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about your health issues. We have gone through similar with my husband’s health and it is hard. I hope you do get to Aruba in February. My hope, with so many people being sick, is that there will be more natural immunity and the virus will finally wind down. At least this version seems milder. Aruba will e there for you when you are ready.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    uggggh I am sorry.

wishing you well and as Peggy said Aruba will be there when you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyaruba View Post
    Flights from Canada are being Cancelled left and right due to COVID..... Im sick and tired of this whole thing and getting through two different issues with CANCER..My wife and I had planned to go back again before something else surprises me.... Well I have to put on my lucky shoes and hope for next year....but now Im prepared to live with this Virus and move on...just maybe in a different way and lots of insurance and cancellation insurance this time.

Bob Foster

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about the health issues- and getting to Aruba. This Covid thing really is wearing us all down.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.

0 0