This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 14 - 20

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    Good morning. By "double-boosted" I'm assuming that means you've had the 1st 2-vaccines (or 1 if J&J), and then 1st booster and a 2nd booster. Then a 3rd recommended later this summer for a total of 5, did i get that correct? We're trying to decide if we should get our 2nd booster for our upcoming trip mid-June, and weighing that against the need for another booster in the Fall. Not liking the increase in numbers. Will be interested to see what this past week looks like compared to May 14-20 week. It's definitely been trending up for both residents and non-residents, a bit concerning
    Yes. Hubby has had kidney transplants and is immunocompromised. They are recommending a third booster.

Post Thanks / Like
    We just got our second booster Sunday. We also wanted to be protected for a big event in June and travel in September. Had been 7 months since first booster and I too am not liking the numbers. Perfect to get boosted now and then be eligible for the new vaccine in November!

Quote Originally Posted by mlrhoxie View Post
    Good morning. By "double-boosted" I'm assuming that means you've had the 1st 2-vaccines (or 1 if J&J), and then 1st booster and a 2nd booster. Then a 3rd recommended later this summer for a total of 5, did i get that correct? We're trying to decide if we should get our 2nd booster for our upcoming trip mid-June, and weighing that against the need for another booster in the Fall. Not liking the increase in numbers. Will be interested to see what this past week looks like compared to May 14-20 week. It's definitely been trending up for both residents and non-residents, a bit concerning
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't hurt to be protected. I received my first booster Nov 26, 2021 and second one this past Sunday and i'm glad I did.

My brother stays with me during the week on account that his job is in the city but he lives 3 hours from me in Upstate NY. He tested positive at work yesterday in the morning and afternoon. He left directly to his home in upstate NY on Thursday after work. I just did an at home antigen test and thank god I tested negative.
    0 1