This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News for those fully Vaccinated

Post Thanks / Like
    Very disappointed- following all the rules and I have a digital pass from my state- just not the “Smart Health” card. Seems it’s extremely limited:

- those vaccinated at Walmart
    - those vaccinated at Sams Club
    - State of Louisiana
    - State of CA
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the posting side Padailsin! I imagine you're not alone with the frustration. I'm hoping Virginia or at least CVS pharmacy will adopt the smart health card.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The other thing is the Smart Health Card is only for entry into Aruba, correct? You would still need to test on the way home?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes
    and
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The other thing is the Smart Health Card is only for entry into Aruba, correct? You would still need to test on the way home?
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://corporate.walmart.com/newsro...CYErPYPWc0ZctQ

Walmart's digital record of vaccines
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree! PA is so far behind too. When I talked to the (very nice) gentleman at the PA Dept of Health, he said the only thing the State can currently provide re: covid vaccination, was a letter on PA DOH letterhead that lists all the vaccines I've received since birth. Uhmmmm, really?? no thanks! PA has got a long way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Agree!!

We are vaccinated thru the Dept of Public Health in FLA- Polk County.
    Our state is so far behind, I would imagine that we will be needing Covid tests for years to come
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Very limited benefit of implementing this change. I and most of my family Have had a digital Vaccine record from the hospital where We received our vaccinations since February and it contains all of the required information and a QR code but it is not a Smart card. We are traveling to Aruba this Saturday and all of us will still need to get the COVID PCR test this week. This seems very arbitrary that they determined that only this form of Vaccine proof would be accepted in lieu of Covid testing. Very disappointed!
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I was curious if NJ had a digital record of COVID vaccines so I googled it. There’s a free app called Docket where you are supposed to be able to pull up proof of your COVID vaccine. They said it’s for people who have lost their card or just want an electronic record of it. Hopefully Aruba will expand it to include proof like this. We got our vaccines at our hospital. Hopefully it’s just getting underway. We need to re-book our March 2020 trip and I go excited till I read the announcement further. Fingers crossed!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I got both doses of the Pfizer vaccine back in February, very glad I could get it that early. My son who is in his 20's had covid 9 months ago, nothing more than a mild Flu. The CDC and our government has NO answer for the question what is the effect on the body of people who have the anti-bodies from covid and then get the vaccine?( which has not been fully approved by the FDA yet ). For people to call someone like my son stupid or selfish - WOW.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Really bums me out the US is so far behind with digital anything with vaccinations. I don't blame Aruba at all, and frankly not excited until I don't need to test on way back, but not holding my breath on that one since I believe that is solely a US thing.
    0 1