This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Received Email stating ABBOTT ID Now problem

Post Thanks / Like

Received Email stating ABBOTT ID Now problem

Anyone get an email after uploading ID Now results from Walgreens that there isn't enough information !!! Three of the four were fine, one response saying missing information. Sent email response back and attached lab sheet again, I guess we will see. Great email to get when you leave Saturday.
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of information do they need? I'm planning on taking the ID now test at Walgreens soon and I'm a little anxious about the whole testing process.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Print it all off or save on phone to file. For the ed card, check show at airport. I was watching as we waited in line and I think everyone had to show at the airport anyway. Not a big deal.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't have any issues last month. Resubmitting is probably your best move.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Compare the one with missing info against the 3 that are ok. Then resubmit and include info adjustment.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all the same, we received a response stating they received the test result , it will be reviewed and if a reply is required a member of the Department of Public Health will contact as soon as possible. Was hoping for a little more concrete answer then that but I guess we keep our fingers crossed.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well! please keep us posted. We're supposed to take ID Now test at Walgreens next Tuesday for next Friday departure

Quote Originally Posted by pjb416 View Post
    Anyone get an email after uploading ID Now results from Walgreens that there isn't enough information !!! Three of the four were fine, one response saying missing information. Sent email response back and attached lab sheet again, I guess we will see. Great email to get when you leave Saturday.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to follow up. We arrived at a little after noon. They check for a negative test at the top of the escalator and then you wait in line in the hall where they check again. No issues at all with the tests. Give you a card for the gentleman at the door on the way outside to verify you were negative. Then out the door to get your rental car etc.. Maybe took 25 minutes including getting bags.
    1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow 25 min from deplaning to bags!!
    on May 6, it was upwards of an hour and 45 min.
    I am so glad, you are there and it was EASY and quick.

Have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by pjb416 View Post
    Just wanted to follow up. We arrived at a little after noon. They check for a negative test at the top of the escalator and then you wait in line in the hall where they check again. No issues at all with the tests. Give you a card for the gentleman at the door on the way outside to verify you were negative. Then out the door to get your rental car etc.. Maybe took 25 minutes including getting bags.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    4 of us are scheduled for Abbott ID testing at Walgreens on Wednesday for Saturday arrival. Fingers crossed!
    0 2