This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Gazzette Posting

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree on the risks each individual understands and is willing to take. That being said...I have been here on the island since September....headed home to NH where the city I live in has an active covid count 3x that of Aruba (population almost the same!) The only reason I am taking the risk to return (nope not because it is a holiday) is I fly non stop...everyone on the flight has been tested within 3 days. I absolutely will not risk flying within the USA with no such affeguard.
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Ann I am in NH now and it's COLD and We have high covid rates. We went to Aruba Nov 7th for a 10 day trip and also felt comfortable with the
    safeguards on the flights and on the island. It Felt good that at least everyone on the flights had a neg. test and of course the mask mandate.
    Everyone has to do what feels right for them but I am going coming back down late Feb./early March to close on our new place. YAY!
    At this point I hope Aruba Keeps their stipulations for entry and doesn't restrict US from coming in.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    when r you headed to NH? we arrive to aua on Thursday afternoon.
    when in Maine last week, we were shocked at the numbers of covid positives!
    the Maine numbers on Wed b4 Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day were at an all-time high.

Quote Originally Posted by annf View Post
    I agree on the risks each individual understands and is willing to take. That being said...I have been here on the island since September....headed home to NH where the city I live in has an active covid count 3x that of Aruba (population almost the same!) The only reason I am taking the risk to return (nope not because it is a holiday) is I fly non stop...everyone on the flight has been tested within 3 days. I absolutely will not risk flying within the USA with no such affeguard.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I get the cancel- we have canceled 2x and did not even book the 3rd one. I am praying we don't have to consider canceling. The only reason I could see it being possible is we are bring my mother in-law that is getting up there in age and if things spike we too could scrap it as if she got sick it could be very dangerous....oh that pains me to just think it.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0