This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 16

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with all of you. We know people who had this virus who have residual after effects with their lungs. This was an especially difficult week since we would have been in Aruba now. Instead we came to the Jersey shore for 3 nights. So not the same and we got hit with unusually cold weather although sunny. Sweatshirt on the beach yesterday! Ugh. But a change of pace. I know in my heart with the numbers the way they are it was the right thing to do not to travel to Aruba at this time. Always a chance of getting the virus and if it happens I want to be near my hospital, Hackensack University. This is all just awful for so many.
    Last edited by cmynes; 09-17-2020 at 09:07 AM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Agree with all of you. We know people who had this virus who have residual after effects with their lungs. This was an especially difficult week since we would have been in Aruba now. Instead we came to the Jersey shore for 3 nights. So not the same and we got hit with unusually cold weather although sunny. Sweatshirt on the beach yesterday! Ugh. But a change of pace. I know in my heart with the numbers the way they are it was the right thing to do not to travel to Aruba at this time. Always a chance of getting the virus and if it happens I want to be near my hospital, Hackensack University. This is all just awful for so many.
    It surely has been chilly this week. I went out for my morning walk on Tuesday and had to come back for a sweatshirt. Which shore area are you visiting?

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are off topic here. SORRY

the topic ....Sept 16 numbers n Aruba

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 0